CCD is a multi-service registered charitable organization providing a broad range of support services for individuals over the age of 16 and their caregivers.
Community Care Durham’s Home to Stay Program is a full fee for service program available to clients requiring the skills of an Experienced Caregiver for routine activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living.
We can help!
Services such as caregiver relief, companionship, housekeeping, and shopping are examples of what the Home to Stay program can offer.
What do our Experienced Caregivers provide?
- Personal care
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Client-centered light housekeeping and more
Home to Stay services can be scheduled during the day, evening and overnight based on client/caregiver needs and invoiced at a rate of $33.50 per hour. A minimum number of hours may be required. On Statutory Holidays the rate is $50.25 per hour.
Where are Home to Stay services provided?
CCD’s Home to Stay services are available across Durham Region and are offered in a variety of settings, including seniors’ apartments, social housing buildings, retirement living homes or your own home or that of a caregiver. The service is provided in Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and Clarington.
Who provides Home to Stay services?
CCD’s Experienced Caregivers may include Personal Support Workers who are trained to maintain a safe environment.
How Can I Obtain Home to Stay services?
- For more information CCD’s Home to Stay services, please call 1-888-255-6680 or complete the online referral form found at Request Service.
CCD’s Home to Stay team can connect clients with the other integrated community support services offered by Community Care Durham and our partners to support people to live independently in their own homes.
- If you would like to receive more information about CCD services, please call us at 1-888-255-6680 or contact a Community Care Durham office nearest you.
- To download a Home to Stay flyer, please click on the link below: