Early adulthood is a challenging time of self-discovery in a world that is changing every day. Maybe you are in school, working, or needing a break from both. You don’t have to struggle alone – we are here to help!
Are you looking for:
- A safe and inclusive space to connect with others who are experiencing social, mental health, and/or emotional challenges
- Healthy conversation and informative topics led by Certified group facilitators so you can connect, learn, and grow together as a group
- Exploration of your strengths, solutions, and values that will help you to move forward on whichever path you are on
- Social activities to connect with others and have a bit of fun!
- Virtual meeting space with one in-person session each month (hybrid option available for those who can’t make it in person)
Fill out the following information and you’ll be contacted to schedule a brief meeting with a COPE staff member to talk about your challenges, needs, and goals. This meeting can be in-person, over the phone, or online – you choose!