Donate to Assist a Client in Your Community
Some of our clients struggle to be able to afford needed services to allow them to continue to live at home. Your donation can help to subsidize services for a client in your community. Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
* $38.00 provides seven delicious frozen Meals on Wheels entrees. These high-quality, nutritionally balanced, dual oven/microwaveable entrees are delivered to the client's home at no charge through our volunteer services. You can subsidize meals for a senior for three months for about $400.
* $76 provides four hours of in-home respite (caregiver relief). Personal Support Workers provide safe personal care, assistance with the activities of daily living, social interaction, meal preparation and client-centred light housekeeping.
* $60 provides home help (light housekeeping) twice a month. Your donation of $720 provides this service to a senior for a year.
* $116 allows a client to attend an Adult Day Program once a week for a month, providing a safe, comfortable setting for the client to enjoy a wide range of social and recreational programs, along with refreshments.
You can designate your donation to go to a specific community, or to subsidize services for a client regardless of where they live.
You may make a donation in person by dropping in to your local Community Care Durham office, or you can mail your donation one of two ways:
* You can mail in your donation to our Administration Office:
Community Care Durham
16100 Old Simcoe Road
Port Perry, ON L9L 1P3
* You can mail your donation to your local Community Care Durham office.
Thank you for supporting Community Care Durham. Your donation is greatly appreciated!